Below a link to a new e-petition – STOP PROBATION SELL OFF – which has been published on the government e-petition web-site.
- Forward this link to the petition to their home e-mail address: http://epetitions.direct.gov.
- Sign up to the petition at home (do not do this from a work e-mail address, because the government e-petition web site will contact signatories to verify addresses)
- Ask 10 family, friends, neighbours, or anyone else they know, to also sign the petition and then pass it on to others to sign as well
- Share the link to promote the e-petition, or use the social network links available on the e-petition’s page to also promote it
- If the petition gets 100,000 signatories the government is required to hold a parliamentary debate on the subject matter of the petition.