- A strong yes vote will show the NPS and CRC employers/shareholders, including the Ministry of Justice, that we are prepared to defend our pay and protect our living standards.
- If we don’t fight, the government will continue to attack our pay and conditions and probation services will continue to be undermined which will impact on community safety. We have to take a stand NOW.
- Because my wages have less buying power year on year
- I am committed to my job, but the NPS and CRCs are taking our loyalty for granted.
- Average pay settlements in the private sector are now averaging 2 to 2.5% and, as the Tories tell us, the economy is picking up, pay settlements in the probation service, like elsewhere in the public sector, are flat-lining.