The Back the Bill campaign has been launched in support of the The National Health Service (Amended Duties and Powers) Bill, a private members bill seeking to address the most harmful aspects of the coalition government’s hated Health and Social Care Act 2012.
We need your help to ensure MPs are aware of the Bill as it comes back to Parliament for its second reading on 21 November 2014.
- Take action now: Write to your MP to Back The Bill
- Take action now: Sign the petition at UnionsTogether.org
- Read the campaign briefing on The National Health Service (Amended Duties and Powers) Bill
- Print downloadable petitions and leaflets at UnionsTogether.org
- Find a local campaign event at UnionsTogether.org